Green apple belongs more to the latter category. Green apple comes with a greenish radiant skin and juicy flesh that provides a refreshing taste with every bite. Due to its high fiber content, green apple proves to be a favorite among ladies.
Green apple has been long known as the fruit of many health benefits for the body. With refreshing taste, green apple can give relief from constipation, diarrhea, gout etc. Green apple is also known for lowering blood cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, stabilize blood sugar, rheumatism, improves appetite, etc.
Nutritional data of green apple:
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Thiamin (B1)
- Vitamin B6
- Pantothenic Acid
Health benefits of green apple fruit:
- Green apples are good source of dietary fiber which helps in regulating bowel movements and so improves digestive property. Ultimately, it reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- The fiber content of apples helps in decreasing cholesterol levels in the body.
- Daily intake of apple reduces the risk of skin diseases.
- Consuming apples prevent digestive and liver problems. Eat a green apple after a non vegetarian meal for easy digestion.
- Also, it contains a number of antioxidant such as polyphenol and flavonoid that decrease the risk of development of cancer by preventing DNA damage.
- Green apples contain malic and tartaric acids which neutralize indigestion, hence preventing constipation and diarrhea.
- As a source of pectin, protein, calcium, carbohydrates, sodium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and iron, green apples also help to purify blood, stop bleeding, clear gout and rheumatism, prevent gallstones, maintain cleanliness of the teeth, and enhance memory.
- It does not contain any cholesterol so helpful for people who are trying to decrease their weight.
- Apples can boost appetite with its secretion of organic acid to regulate intestinal peristalsis.
- On concerning to beauty, green apples are rich source of vitamins A, B and C and have nourishing and whitening effects on the skin.